I grew up with my nose in magazines and newspapers. You could say I was always curious; I believe everyone has a story to tell, and I love to hear them. I eventually found out I also love to present stories in a fresh, captivating way.
I am experienced with editorial and advertising design, but these days you'll also find me doodling and sketching — I'm working on my illustration and digital skills.
- Full-Time Graphic Designer/Advertising Creative Support of NIIT Media Technologies for Southern Community Newspapers Inc.
- Part-Time Freelance Graphic Designer from my home in Atlanta, GA.
- Newrizons Education Center — Tutor/President of Media Club & Editor of Newrizons Magazine
- College Media Association Convention 2016 — Guest Speaker with Aysha Johnson for REBOOT!, a presentation on rebranding
- The Signal — Editor-in-Chief, Production Design Editor, Associate Production Editor
- Southeast Journalism Conference 2014-2015 — Student President
- Georgia State University Psychology Department Writing Tutoring Center — Tutor
- First Place: Best Advertising Staff Member — Southeast Journalism Conference 2014-2015
- First Place: Best News Graphic Designer Southeast — Journalism Conference 2013-2014
- Second Place: Best Newspaper Page Designer — Southeast Journalism Conference 2012-2013
- Georgia State University — Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, minor in journalism, Summa Cum Laude